My Dearest Darling Readers

Finally!!!!!

A real updates for those who waited! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for those who was concerned about my situation, my health. Thank you for the sms, phone call, emails, etc!
I'm all OK! It's just that once i get my cough it will be so long that my boss even call it 'her 100 days cough'. Yes, its that looongggg!

At the same time, i was also going through some life-changing process, deciding on new career path, so on and so forth... so all that is settled and i'm up for new challenges soon!

Orders and all is as usual, i'm sorry to those who i had to turn down their request. My hands are full. Sangat-sangat bersyukur dgn rezeki-Nya. My signature 'Bunga Telur Gantung' sangat mendapat permintaan! Terima Kasih Banyak-Banyak! Will upload the pictures soon.

Besides that, walaupun agak slow meng-update lately ni, tapi diam tak diam my followers list is expending. Sangat-sangat terharu dan teruja. Terima Kasih Banyak-Banyak You Olllz!

Untill then, please enjoy the new entry that i will be posting in a while...

Once again, Thank YOU!!! I Lap u all lah!

Take care, Nani

No comments:

Post a Comment